The National Contact Point(NCP) of the EU Framework Program for Research and Innovation "Horizon 2020" at Uzhhorod National University and Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University together with the Center for Entrepreneurship Support of the Transcarpathian Regional State Administration held a webinar on European Green Deal Calls* on 09.Sep.2020.
The speakers of the event were the heads of the NCPs Taisiya Simochko and Artur Voronych, who acquainted the participants with the features of he topics of the European Green Deal Calls within the program "Horizon 2020":
- 2.1 Demonstration of innovative critical technologies to enable future large-scale deployment of offshore renewable energy technologies (with the possibility to address also hydrogen applications)
- 2.2 Develop and demonstrate a 100 MW electrolyser upscaling the link between renewables and industrial applications
- 4.1 Building and renovating in an energy and resource efficient way
- 6.1 Testing and demonstrating systemic innovations for sustainable food from farm to fork
- 7.1 Restoring biodiversity and ecosystem services
- 10.1 Accelerating demonstration of clean energy solutions in Africa and the Mediterranean
You can get acquainted with the presentations and video of the webinar by following the link: https://bit.ly/web1EUGDC
* In September 2020, the European Green Deal Calls will start. The EU's Horizon 2020 research and innovation program will support additional projects on 11 areas totaling almost € 1 billion.